Friday, 5 March 2010

Challenge for flickr group

Challenge for flickr group
Originally uploaded by ~ThE~JiNsTeR~

Altered jigsaw piece in the theme of Monochrome-which i chose browns and beiges. I enjoyed doing this and even attempted some caveman like stitching! lol


My name is CINDY...... said...

Hellooo you, you've been busy. I'd better get a wriggle on if I'm going to do this challenge. Thought I'd use that big piece you sent me but can't think where I put it - oh yeah, it must be in my 'safe' place lol. There seems to be lots of stuff there these days. Hugs Cindy x

lynda howells said...

ha..l love use large jigsaw pieces in altered art. love your piecexlynda
ps am following youx
if you are interested my blogs are

Ange Lee said...

Great piece the simplicity of it....not too over decorated and it's very effective.