Wednesday 6 February 2008

Waxing Day






Hello folks-well it's been a day or so, since I last posted-where does the time go?
Yesterday I went around a friends house to teach her how to do encaustic art-she is already a very talented artist, so took to the waxing like a duck to water! There was alot of tea and plenty of gassing too- I as in heaven.
I have not known her long but in life we meet people who we instantly feel like we have known for years an she is one of those-also very, very like minded and she also is a constant confidence booster too. Bless her little cotton socks.
Did not do any art/craft last night-have been feeling very tired of late-which is not like me at all, must be getting old! DOH
After my blog, I plan to get the waxes out and have a play, might do some more ACEOs-ohhhh did I say I have got a few of encaustic art on good ole Ebay- well I need to stock up my payal to buy some yummy crafting goodies! Fingers arms and legs crossed I say.
Right must dash-toodle pip.

2 comments:

John Dyhouse said...

You know, I think I will have to try this wax thing....

but it will have to get into line with all the other techniques I want ot try coming out of NI.

BTW love the images

john

Jinny Holt said...

Thanks John- I love it and ha forgotten how realxing it was!